As hot air rises and scatters, Heat Deflector captures and redirects the warmth to where you need it most. The precision-angle center cone and deflection disc are designed to tame the aimless heat so you can easily find fireside comfort.
Constructed from 304 stainless steel, Heat Deflector is built to last a lifetime of good moments alongside Bonfire.
Compatible with most Bonfire accessories, Heat Deflector adapts to your fire pit experience. Place the deflection disc over Bonfire with Hub, or directly on the flame ring with detachable legs. Detachable legs latch and lock into place without extra tools or accessories so warming up is still as simple as lighting the fire.
Stow in Station, handle with Gloves, or refuel with fire pit Tools. Heat Deflector’s collapsible and accessible design compliments your favorite Solo Stove accessories.
- Detachable legs can be quickly installed with a secure latch-and-lock mechanism that gives Heat Deflector stable footing when placed on top of Bonfire. Alternatively, the deflection disc is compatible with Bonfire Hub for a seamless transition from open fire cooking to fireside heating.
- After starting your fire, place Heat Deflector directly over Bonfire and feel the warmth build up as the flame grows.
- The carefully calculated angles of the center cone and deflection disc reflect thermal radiation down and out, warming your knees and toes on those chilly days.
- Ample space between Heat Deflector and Bonfire lets you refuel the fire while promoting airflow and Bonfire's signature secondary burn.
Frequently Asked Questions
YES! Do not touch any part of the Heat Deflector when in use. It will be extremely hot. Children should always be under parental supervision when around the fire pit and Heat Deflector. Always treat Heat Deflector like an open flame.
Let both your Heat Deflector and fire pit cool naturally and completely before attempting to move any component of the setup. Using heat-resistant Gloves, Heat Deflector can be removed from the cooling fire pit and placed in a safe spot to cool down separately.
With preventative care, like keeping Heat Deflector out of the rain and humidity, cleaning sessions should be few and far between. After a few uses, some soot will build up on the bottom of Heat Deflector. We recommend polishing Heat Deflector’s surfaces with Barkeepers Friend and a dry cloth. Always ensure Heat Deflector is completely dry before storing to prevent surface rust.
Protect Heat Deflector from the elements by storing it in a cool, dry place. Station is the perfect storage solution for Heat Deflector, able to keep it clean, dry, and off the ground.
Heat Deflector is ready for use, right out of the box. The deflection disc and three detachable legs are included, along with a small storage bag for the detachable legs.
Heat Deflector is perfectly designed to fit Solo Stove Bonfire and can be assembled and placed on top once a fire is already started in Bonfire's burn chamber.
- Start a fire inside Bonfire and add wood until the flame is sustained.
- Using heat-resistant Gloves, place Heat Deflector over Bonfire's flame ring.
- Add firewood through the open areas between Bonfire and Heat Deflector to bring your flame to a secondary burn.
- Enjoy the extra warmth deflected from your smokeless fire pit.
Yukon Heat Deflector is compatible with the Yukon 30” when used with the included adapter ring
Heat Deflector performs best when placed directly over Bonfire without obstructions. Using Shield and Heat Deflector at the same time is not recommended and may reduce vital airflow to your smokeless flames.
Have a question not listed here? Send us an email by filling out the 'Contact Us' form located in the navigation menu.